Questions Inspired by Counting Crows: Recovering the Satellites Edition
01. Do you ever use sleep as a way to cope with bad moods?
02. What's the most self-destructive thing you've ever done?
Most things in my life. But probably staying with my ex for as long as I did, after he was verbally abusive and yeah
[Angels of the Silences]
03. Have you ever wanted to believe in something, but couldn't?
Yeah, I'm more of a "I'll believe it when I see it" type of person.
04. Right now, would it be scarier for things to dramatically change, or for things to stay exactly the same?
Stay exactly the same.
[I'm Not Sleeping]
05. What was the last thing you lost sleep over?
The internet is a black hole, so yeah.
06. If you can remember what helped you fall asleep when you were a child, do those things still work?
Calming music and yeah it kind of does.
07. Do you have a favorite lullaby?
08. Have you ever purposely avoided saying goodbye to somebody?
I don't know.
[Children in Bloom]
09. Was (or is) it difficult for you to watch your siblings mature? If you're an only child, is it difficult to watch family members in general get older?
[Have You Seen Me Lately?]
10. What do you imagine are the best and worst things about being famous?
The best things would be money and the worst things would be everybody knowing who you're. But I don't know, there are many pros and cons, I believe it depends on the individual.
11. Have you ever felt bombarded by major life events?
12. Have you ever blamed an outside force for a problem you were having?
We all have at one point, but the real problem isn't them, its you.
13. What's your favorite song that was written specifically for a movie?
I don't know.
[Another Horsedreamer's Blues]
14. Have you ever known anyone that you desperately wanted to impress, for any reason?
Uhm, not really. I'm not that worrid about impressing people, they either like me or they don't.
15. This is one of my favorite songs, and it broke my heart a little when I found out it was based on a Sam Sheppard play. Do you think the overall meaning of a song is lessened when it doesn't come directly from the writer's personal experiences?
A bit, yes.
[Recovering the Satellites]
16. If you have a dream job, would you have to sacrifice anything to get it?
17. Have you ever been in a relationship or friendship in which you were clearly more into it than the other person?
18. Of all the people you know, who changes most frequently? (Feel free to interpret "changes" however you want.)
[A Long December]
19. What moments, if any, do you hope to always remember as if they happened yesterday?
20. Do you find yourself getting more optimistic around New Year's, or does that time of year have a negative affect on you?
Somewhat negative, just because the last couple of New Years I wasnt with the right person and yeahh
21. If you ever imagine leaving where you live now, where do you imagine going?
Santa Cruz or something ha